Multi-sewing-line can make your custom flags extra strong and stay for longer time. Here are some sewing methods for your reference.
How long should a custom made flag last?
This is a very common question, but we both know different materials and some other factors will make the longevity have differences .The government generally expects a polyester flag to last approximately 180 days based on daily
usage( not during inclement weather).
Here are some suggestions to help you enjoy your new custom made flags or custom banners longer:
• Do not expose your custom made flag to rain, snow or exceptionally high winds; these forces of nature can shorten a flag's life considerably.
• Never fold or roll-up a wet or damp flag, it should be carefully spread out and allowed to dry completely.
• Clean your flags regularly to keep your custom made flag or custom banner richen color looking bright.
• When the flag gets dirty and needs minor repairs, take it down, repairs and then wash it.
• Do not let your custom flag or custom banner stand in the washing water as the colours may run. Hang to dry or tumble dry immediately on "air cycle".
• Bring your custom made flag in at night, this would double the life expectancy of the flag.